Bouncing out the door with a full face on every morning might be the dream but whether its for a business meeting or baby group, a little bit of make up can go a long way to making you feel like you and ready to face the world. Fill your make up bag with hero products which have multiple uses to save on precious minutes.
Keep to a core everyday palette and mix it up with a bold eyeshadow or a different lipstick depending on your mood and you’ll be ready for anything.
Lipstick one handed with little human in the other is just about manageable….now if only we knew the secret to one handed eyeliner, we’d have it sussed!
For make up in minutes here are the YOU ARE YOU top five hero products:
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks £33. For a sun kissed glow this compact is perfect swept over the cheekbones plus the individual shades also look great on the eyes. http://www.bobbibrown.co.uk/products/14022/Makeup/Face-and-Cheek/Shimmer-Brick
- Nars The Multiple Multi-purpose Stick £29. For eyes, cheeks and lips. Quick and easy to apply without precision as it’s blends beautifully. Only difficult bit is choosing which shade! http://narscosmetics.co.uk/en_GB/copacabana-the-multiple/0607845015017.html#start=1
- Wild About Beauty Eyeshadow Pencil Duo £14.50. One end is a crease free eyeshadow, the other a high pigmented eyeliner (some shades could even work on the eyebrows too!). http://wildaboutbeauty.com/eyeshadow-pencil-du0
- Mac Lady Danger Lipstick £15.50. The ultimate red lipstick. When in a hurry, if you time for nothing else, a slick of this scarlet hue will take you places. http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/products/spp/shaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT168&PRODUCT_ID=PROD310&SKU_ID=SKU2280
- Vaseline Original £1.95. An old school staple that can keep eyebrows in place, add a sheen to the lips, define eyelashes and soothe any dry skin. What a true hero. http://www.boots.com/en/Vaseline-Lip-Therapy-Original-20g_1421?cm_mmc=Shopping%20Engines-_-Philips-_—_-Vaseline%20Lip%20Therapy%20Original%2020g/